Availability of Capital
Within the Texas Triangle, new ventures have access to many different funding sources. Our angel networks and funds actively seek to invest in great startup companies, and stand ready to provide seed funding to promising ventures in the emerging technology space.
Entrepreneurs in the Texas Triangle region are surrounded by supporting organizations and educational programs that facilitate the growth of new ventures and the commercialization of emerging technologies.
- Supporting Organizations
Our University ecosystem allows emerging technology ventures to connect and partner with the world of academia.
- Higher Education institutions within the Texas Triangle:
- Baylor University (contact)
- Blinn College (contact)
- Central Texas College (contact)
- Hill College (contact)
- McLennan Community College (contact)
- Temple College (contact)
- Texas A&M Health Science Center (contact)
- Texas A&M University (contact)
- Texas A&M University- Central Texas (contact)
- Texas State Technical College- Waco (contact)
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (contact)
- Texas A&M University System Technology Commercialization (contact)
New ventures and small businesses alike can benefit from the business development opportunities in the Texas Triangle region. The region’s seven small business development centers support and guide the efforts of entrepreneurs in order to help them achieve commercial viability and growth.